At the heart of our approach to planning is an ongoing conversation that uncovers the motivations, emotions, and purpose around your assets. These discussions help us craft a customized plan for you that is the starting point on the roadmap toward your priorities.
A strong planning process is the basis for developing a comprehensive financial plan. A comprehensive financial plan will address your highest priorities by considering your current needs, your future goals, and the requirements to effectively address both. We develop plans that serve you versus you serving your money.
The steps in our process include:
- Introduction - Developing a mutually beneficial relationship between an advisor and their client is the first step in working successfully together. This first step is of utmost importance to Legacy Capital Planners, LLC because we are a relationship-driven firm.
- Discovery - Just as our clients trust us to act as stewards of their finances, we trust that our clients will provide us with their entire financial picture. We work with these details to develop a plan that is tailored to the client.
- Evaluation - After we discover our client’s past experiences with personal investing, where they are today, and where they want to be, we craft a plan catered to these factors. Because we are independent advisors, all of our plans are developed in accordance to the clients’ best interests.
- Implementation - Whether a client is looking toward buying their first home, saving for retirement, or establishing plans for their small business, our strategies will help them pursue their financial finish line. We look forward to implementing our clients’ carefully crafted investment plans.
- Initial Review - 45 days after implementing a plan, we check back with our clients to make sure they are on the right track. We value constant communication with our clients because we act as their trusted financial partner.
- Ongoing Relationship - This last step is what sets us apart from other advisors. Rather than ending communication after a sale is made, we make the effort to build a relationship with our clients and their families. We want to be your lifelong financial partner, guiding you through your investment journey every step of the way.